Are any of these fears holding you back in your home search?
1. "I can't afford to buy a home now." FACT: If you're paying rent, you can buy.
2. "I should wait until the real estate market gets better." FACT: The long-term factors, not the short-term market, are what make real estate one of the most stable investments.
3. "I don't have money for a down payment." FACT: Many options are available to make a down payment, some as low as 5 percent.
4. "I can't buy a home because my credit isn't very good." FACT: A loan officer can help resolve credit challenges and explore your options.
5. "I can't afford to buy my dream home." FACT: Buying a home and building equity puts you closer to that dream home than if you hadn't bought at all.
6. "I should wait to buy a home until I get married." FACT: Again, getting in the game is key. If your future spouse doesn't like the home, rent it or sell it and put your incomes toward a new one.
7. "Buying a home seems way too complicated." FACT: That's where I come in. I'm ready to guide you through every step of the home-buying process by putting my local expertise to work for you.
Finding a property that exceeds your expectations starts with an agent who exceeds your expectations. With an experienced agent and a team of people who are ready to help you find your dream home, there is nothing to be scared of.